Z-LiveRec 2.20 is just launched and have been updated for both the trial/demo and the full version.
- The file dialog when running in borderless windows mode and when opening a sound file – have been corrected to work.
- More log data have been added to the Z-LiveRec.log file to make it more clear which file have been recorded, file size, date, time, buffer or other status errors which have been collected during the recording session.
- The file extension when selecting files to play – do now follow the global selected file extension.
- The auto update function (in the license page) is only enabled for registered users of Z-LiveRec. (Please note – un-activated versions of Z-LiveRec stops after recording 350 MB. And the trial version stops at 200MB of recording.)
- Some minor changes in the code!
- Performance tests have been done during recording with 32 Channels, 24 bits and 48kHz for 3.5 hours to a single CAF file – with successful results.
Registered users of Z-LiveRec (2.19 and later) can auto update their version online their Raspberry PI’s. (Requires internet access). (e.g. 2.19>2.20)