Z-LiveRec 2.21 is just launched and have been updated for both the trial/demo and the full version.
- Z-LiveRec V2.21 launched 2021-10-14
- Fixed a bug with Buffer-Overruns that was not reported in the log file – Z-LiveRec.log
- More information added to the log file handling, Z-LiveRec version, date of recording etc.
- License key handling – showing green/red license button before/after registration.
- Auto start option stored in license settings GUI – this checkbox adds the Z-LiveRec.exe to run after the OS been booted. Please note: This requires Z-LiveRec.exe needs to be present on the internal storage for the OS.
- GUI checkboxes and dropdowns added under the license button/dialog for the full version of Z-LiveRec where it is possible to:
- Enable windows borderless mode – make the app to stay in focus – good when running on 3.5″ screens.
- Add the log function and verbose level in the GUI.
- Switch on/off the auto start function – reboot of the OS required.
- Handle buffer settings for the recording process.
- All these parameters are stored and can be edited in the Z-LiveRec.cfg file. (if using the Trial/Demo version – auto start will not be supported)
- Fixed an error with rights issue the auto update function for previous versions of Z-LiveRec – when looking for newer versions – it will now enable cloud updates for future upcoming releases. Existing users of older versions (2.19 & 2.20) must manually download the latest version through www.z-liverec.com through their account or unpacking the downloaded z-liverec.zip file which can be found in the same directory as the current exe. But after 2.21 release, the auto update function will be present for future releases.
- Existing and registered users of the full version can download the latest version for free!
- Unregistered users of the full version will allow up recordings up to 500 MB storage (was 350 MB) – Unlimited for registered users – Files in W64/CAF format have successfully been recorded to 50GB+
- The Trial/demo version is always free and will allow up to 200MB of recordings.
The new settings GUI found under the “License” for the full version of Z-LiveRec.